Join the team
Would you like to become part of the Primary Engineer Programmes team? We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy, passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional programmes, training and events.Here are our current vacancies:
Programme Account Manager, Burnley
Award winning educational company seeks an aspirational, resourceful person with initiative and drive to work with the highly successful Primary Engineer and Secondary Engineer Leaders Award programme. This is a UK-wide engineering design competition and supporting educational programme. Its focus is to inspire children and young people with and towards engineering and connect industry with schools. The competition asks, ‘If you were an engineer what would you do?®’, requiring pupils to interview engineers and become problem finders and creative problem solvers; sending in their ideas to be judged by engineers and put on exhibition around the country.
Reporting directly to the Events Manager the successful candidate will work within a small and friendly team and will contribute to driving the programmes’ expansion as well as maintaining existing established relationships. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing data in addition to making regular contact with schools across the country. Attendance at events across the UK will be required, transport will be provided.
Outstanding communication skills are key as well as being able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Excellent customer service skills inc. strong telephone skills
- Prioritise tasks and use own initiative
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter, able to work independently on your own initiative within a busy team
- Excellent organiser and administrator
- Prepared to travel across the UK including overnight stays, transport will be provided
- Full clean driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint)
- Work with managers to help increase the programme reach with schools, educational partners and industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organisations and schools
- Support the Events Manager and events team with the programme and attend events around the UK as required.
Please submit CV with covering letter in application for this role to Sharon.email@example.com please note applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (37.5hrs/week)