Join the team
Would you like to become part of the Primary Engineer Programmes team? We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy, passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional programmes, training and events. We have a number of Job vacancies below.
Primary Engineer have, over the past 12 years, created an engineering curriculum that spans Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Further Education institutions. Our core aims include; the development of children and young people through engagement with engineering, the promotion of engineering careers for pupils through inspiring programmes and competitions, the development of engineering skills for teachers and practitioners as a sustainable model and working to address the gender imbalance in science and engineering.
At Primary Engineer we understand that our strength comes from our fantastic people. The Account Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high-profile, national organisation where you can make a difference to society. Working alongside world-renowned companies in a fast-paced and versatile environment.
The aims of the role are to contribute to the long-term growth of the company by managing the full delivery of funder contracts to the highest standards. To maintain and enhance our relationships with our contract stakeholders. To manage full-service delivery of contracts in the most effective and efficient manner. To be an effective and active team member contributing to the success of the Service Delivery team and wider company.
The role is integral to the organisation in that the job holder is a customer facing ambassador for Primary Engineer responsible for ensuring contracts are fulfilled in line with company ethos and vision. Many of our funders are repeat funders so service delivery standards are critical to growth and our reputation.
We are seeking a driven, customer centric individual who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people through Education. As a Primary Engineer Account Manager, you will be responsible for the process of delivering Primary Engineer programmes within the scope of your funder’s contracts and will form part of an integral team within the business. The successful candidate will champion excellent customer service, investing in getting to know every stakeholder individually to build strong, lasting relationships.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Project management
- Planning: own workload and contract timelines
- Organising: keen attention to detail
- Proficient verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and able to apply own initiative
- Time management: ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- IT skills: Excel and Outlook
- Team player committed to the support and development of colleagues
- Continuous improvement/growth mindset
- Empathetic and customer-centric
- Diligent and thorough in approach
- Personal and professional integrity
- Enthusiasm for, and understanding of, the Primary Engineer cause
Salary: 20k-23k, pro rata, negotiable
Company pension scheme
POSITION WITHIN ORGANISATION:
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Place of work will be AMS Neve, Billington Road Technology Park, Burnley, with flexibility to attend meetings and events off-site as required. There is also the potential for home working in this role, by prior arrangement.
The post is full-time at 37.5 hours per week
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 16:30
29 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
The role will be subject to a 3-month probationary period
- Flexible working for an early finish on Fridays (3pm)
- An additional day holiday for each year of employment up to 5 years
- Work from home opportunities
- Laptop and phone provided
- Working with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies as part of their school outreach activities
- Opportunities to engage with inspiring people and companies, including industry site visits and conferences
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Note: Applications not made through the direct email provided above will not be considered.
Full job profile available on request
The closing date for this position is the 25th September, interviews will be held immediately after closing, during week commencing the 28th of September.