Join the team
Would you like to become part of the Primary Engineer Programmes team? We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy, passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional programmes, training and events.Here are our current vacancies:
PA to Chief Executive Officer/Founder
Award winning educational company seeks an energetic, determined and resourceful person to take the role of PA to the CEO/Founder of Primary Engineer Programmes.
As a PA you will also be supporting with the improvement of processes and strategies to coincide with business needs.
It is essential that applicants have previous experience in a PA role, excellent communication, writing and proof-reading skills, high proficiency in MS Office suite, are organised and are able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organising and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff; and, working effectively with company staff on all programmes, and across regional offices, as and when required by the CEO.
- experience of working to and meeting targets within precise timeframes;
- excellent communication skills;
- ability to proof-read and assemble proposals, reports and articles;
- excellent customer service skills;
- self-motivated and able to work as part of a team;
- impeccable attention to detail;
- high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint); and,
- flexibility to undertake business travel including some evenings/weekends and overnight stays.
- Interest/experience in the education and/or engineering sector
Please submit your application including covering letter to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year based on experience
To apply please send CV including a covering letter to Victoria.email@example.com
Please note applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.